Brought to you by QCIF in partnership with Intersect and delivered by Intersect eResearch Analysts and trainers, this half-day workshop will provide an introduction to the whole research workflow with Qualtrics.
We will introduce the technical components from building a survey through to analysing the results, and will discover the numerous design elements available in order to get the most useful results and make life as easy as can be for your respondents. If your institution has a licence to Qualtrics, then this course is right for you.
Places for this one-off workshop are very limited and only available to researchers from QCIF member institutions;
please use this form to apply [Applications closed]. Please note, we expect demand to be high and may not be able to offer places to all applicants.
Researchers, especially those in the social sciences, wanting to collect and record survey data using Qualtrics. In order to participate in this course, you must be able to access a Qualtrics instance. Please confirm that you can sign in to your university’s Qualtrics instance before registering for this course.
- Format a survey using the Qualtrics online platform and import a pre-built survey
- Configure the survey using a range of design feature to improve user experience
- Decide which distribution channel is right for your needs
- Analyse and interpret response data using the Qualtrics platform
- Exporting response data in various formats for using in other applications
|22 September||Online Zoom workshop||Applications closed|