Brought to you by QCIF in partnership with Intersect and delivered by Intersect eResearch Analysts and trainers, this half-day workshop will introduce some of REDCap’s more advanced features for running longitudinal studies
REDCap is a powerful and extensible application for managing and running longitudinal data collection activities. With powerful features such as organising data collections instruments into predefined events, you can shepherd your participants through a complex survey at various time points with very little configuration. This course will introduce how to run longitudinal data collection, such as surveys with post intervention and follow-up questionnaires.
Places for this one-off workshop are very limited and only available to researchers from QCIF member institutions;
please use this form to apply [Applications closed]. Please note, we expect demand to be high and may not be able to offer places to all applicants.
Researchers with a good basic knowledge and experience of using REDCap looking to configure and manage longitudinal surveys – those with repeat data collection over time.
- Build a longitudinal project
- Manage participants throughout multiple events
- Configure and use Automated Survey Invitations
- Use Smart Variables to add powerful features to your logic
- Take advantage of high-granularity permissions for your collaborators
- Understand the data structure of a longitudinal project
|29 September||Online Zoom workshop||Applications closed|