Justin joined the team in 2013. He has previously worked as a biometrician and biostatistician for CSIRO, the University of New England, and the Queensland Institute of Medical Research. He has also worked at the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection modelling climate change, and at Griffith University modelling koala GPS tracking data.
At QCIF Justin undertakes clinical biostatistical consulting, statistical analysis and programming and delivers workshops and trainings in SPSS.
- Statistical approaches to analyse high-throughput data
- Analysis of longitudinal data
- Analysis of spatial data
- Linkages between ancient Assyrian and Egyptian texts
- Master of Scientific Studies in Computational Statistics, University of Queensland
- PGDipSt in Computational Mathematics, University of Queensland
- BSc in Mathematics, University of Queensland